Thursday, February 10, 2011

Warrior Dash

Have y'all seen this?


I think it is hilarious how every description of this event you find, talks about how crazy hard this thing is. If you search videos on it, how many people do you see are actually in really good shape, to handle something "crazy hard"??
Basically, I think this is a way to get Americans to get out and do something crazy before getting shit faced at the after party. They hype it up to make you feel like you really are in shape and that you don't need to change yourself in anyway, because obviously you just conquered this "crazy hard" warrior challenge.

Now i'm not saying people shouldn't do this, because I think it looks like a total blast! I'm planning on doing it! I'm just saying they shouldn't try so hard to make it seem so extreme. I mean come on, halfway through that video you see a chick who is obviously not in shape at the after party. If she can beat this thing, my lazy butt better find a way to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment