Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yes I know, I'm a day overdue

Well folks, today is officially my Monday. I was off yesterday, and totally forgot what day it was and that I owed y'all a reflection Monday. My bad. But y'all understand right?

Anyways, this weekend was a pretty big let down on the side of the party scene. Went downtown to play pong on Thursday night as usual and it was actually crowded for a change. I was surprised how crowded the bar was for a winter Thursday night.

For those that don't know, Thursday nights seem to be a big downer in the winter at bars that don't offer it to be "Ladies night". I'm pretty sure speaking from experience, it's because the gentlemen will go anywhere where there is a crowd of women. It ups our their chances of staying warm during the winter months.

Somehow I have developed a major Kryptonite over the past few months. Awhile ago I mentioned to y'all that I'm "training" for the beer pong tourney in April. Well, the last cup has become my Kryptonite, and I have no idea how. I think it is a total mental thing. I started to notice I was getting worse at hitting last cup, and it just keeps getting more and more worse. On Thursday night, and Saturday night, I couldn't hit last cup to save my life. If it wasn't for my partners, I think i'd still be there today shooting at that damn thing. I am in need of a serious ego boost. I think it's time to practice with just one cup.

Like I just mentioned, I also played pong on Saturday night at a friend's party. So that's that. Then Sunday I wnet 4wheeling with some guys. Here are a few picks for your enjoyment...






As for yesterday, I sat around pretty much all day watching movies on tv, besides the hour I spent at the car wash giving my baby a good bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment