Thursday, February 24, 2011

Awkward Sex Moments

Today, the absolutely hilarious girl over at Was that Awkward put up a Thieving Thursday story that was mine! Check it out! Also be sure to follow her. She has some of the most outrageous stories I have ever heard.

Well, I'm going to follow that story up with another awkward sex moment I had this past year. In my "Post Birthday" Post, I mentioned towards the end that I had a nice make out session with a girl and quietly said she didn't sleep with me that night. I think it's time to fill y'all in on why.

After the hot tub and hanging out some in the living room, I grabbed Clover (she had a 4 leaf clover tattoo that I saw briefly) and pulled her into my room, pressed her up against the door, and had a very solid make out session. She shut the door and took my shirt off. I then toss her on the bed and we each take turns taking off a layer of clothing.

Now, like most awkward stories, this particular story has a slight contributor to the awkwardness. Earlier that day, I couldn't figure out how to turn the heat down, so instead I just opened the window in my room. Like in idiot, I forgot to close the window, and now that it was like 1am, it was fricken freezing in that room. And for me, I notice the cold fairly quickly.

As I'm standing over Clover naked, I begin to get the chills and shake slightly. She points out my shaking, and I tell her I'm just getting cold. She offers to help and then rolls me over so she is now on top. The sex has not started, but at this point it was clear its going to happen. We start fooling around a little when I noticed I still have the chills. I begin to over think this, and worry she thinks I'm not really cold, but nervous about having sex with her. And then it really started... I started getting nervous about getting nervous.

Clover says, "You are still shaking". I look at her and say, "Stop worrying about it". Now if you knew me in real life, you would know that I am normally a loud person. When I've been drinking, I'm at a completely other level; I'm really loud. Since this girl had just met me, she was unaware of this, and instinctively thought I was yelling at her. Her response, "Well you don't have to yell at me". Clover rolls off of me and just lays there for a second. I tried to salvage the situation by dropping my tone very low and telling her I was sorry, I wasn't yelling, I was just saying, and it came out really loud. My efforts were not successful and hence Clover decided it was best for her to say good night and go to her room, so she did.

So there you go. My shot at birthday sex this past year was ruined by the damn cold, and the drunken nerves of getting nervous.

2 comments:

  1. yesssss thanks for the shout out!!! You're a fairly new follower of my blog, but I'm assuming since you say I have outrageous stories you have caught up on some of the best ones haha.
    I really enjoyed this post - Your [lack of] sex stories are HILARIOUS! Feel free to contribute to Thieving Thursday again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess she wasn't your lucky clover after all ;)

    ReplyDelete