Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sex So Good it Disturbs the Neighbors

Ivy lives is what is considered a condo, and she has one wall that shares with the most obnoxious people I have ever heard. This couple does nothing but get drunk and fight with each other... ALL THE TIME.

And when I say fight, I mean this bitch is screaming at the top of her lungs. Last night, at one point she just flat screamed for a good 30 seconds. I mean screamed. Not screaming words. Just a screaming noise. Out of the 3-4 nights a week I stay at Ivy's, I hear them fight probably half the time, if not every time i'm there. We have debated calling the cops several times, but don't want to cause any "bad blood" between us ya know? I figure one day, maybe one of the other neighbors will call the cops. Then we won't have to worry anymore.

Ivy and I were watching tv on the couch when things just started to get hot and heavy. I'm not one that really cares where sex happens, and she isn't either, and since Ivy doesn't have roommates, we didn't move to the bedroom. About halfway through this sweaty couch session, I could now hear the obnoxious bitch next door banging on the wall and screaming some crap about us going to bed. I was like, "WTF?" We listen to that bitch scream all night every night, and now she hears us having some awesome sex through the wall and she has the nerve to get pissed at us? FUCK OFF, was my thoughts. She's just jealous that all her and her man do is fight, and we actually get it on.

Knowing that she could hear us, and that it was pissing her off, just made me want to keep going forever and make sure Ivy got louder and louder. Shit, I'm not a noise maker when it comes to sex, but I almost started in on the moaning as well!

Do you think it would have been wierd, or hilarious if I started yelling, "Hold on, hold on. Almost finished, almost finished!!"

I think it would have been hilarious!!

1 comment:

  1. You guys should do that every night. Give those neighbors a taste of their own medicine... AND call the cops on them when they are fighting. Maybe they'll get slapped with a noise disturbance... then again, I guess you and Ivy could too.

    ReplyDelete