Monday, October 25, 2010

Winter Has Begun... at 9,000 feet

Another weekend, but not one of the ordinary. Thursday night was the night me and my pals went out for my birthday. It was actually a really lame night considering that a bunch of people bailed on coming out with me. But that didn't phase me, I still got my drink on and had a pretty good time with the small group that DID come to join me.

Friday I packed up the Jeep and headed up to the cabin I rented for the weekend. All week I was worried about who would actually show up because again, everyone was bailing on me, but Friday turned out to be a great night! Played plenty of Kings Cup and spent a ton more time in the hot tub. The end of the night had a little drama, but I suppose that is expected at a house party. When most of us left the hot tub, one of my buddies stayed behind with a girl I used to like, over a year ago. She is a good friend of mine now, and I don't think either of us would want more than that. I was ready to pass out, and my buddy's stuff was in my room. I didn't want him to come in and wake me up, so i took his stuff out of my room. And in my drunken state, I figured that if I put his stuff somewhere, he wouldn't be able to find it. So I just laid it in the hallway outside my door. Apparently when Jake decided to come in, he took this as me being pissed off at him for fooling around with the girl in the hot tub. My bad for trying to make it so you saw your shit! Oh well. Maybe he was just pissed off that I wasn't going to give up my bed so her could use it. Either way, we both got over it the next day, like most people do after some drunken drama.

Saturday was amazing! Woke up to it snowing and headed out for some 4wheeling.

Photobucket

It was amazing until this drift swallowed my Jeep...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

After heading down a bit, it was time for a family photo. First, me and my brother...

Photobucket


Then another photo with mom and dad who joined us for the day...

Photobucket


Saturday night was a whole different group of people at the cabin, as everyone from Friday night headed home. Saturday included lots of speed quarters, and again some kings cup, where I came up with the greatest rule of all time. When I pulled the card for make a rule, I ruled that everyone had to make a sex noise before taking a drink. It was GREAT!! One girl, who i didn't know, happened to be single and came up with one of my friends, had some totally hot fake sex noises. I had found my woman for the night :-) 

We spent a lot of time in the hot tub once again where someone came up with the idea to wrestle in the tub. Stupid idea! It was fun that night, but yesterday and still today, my whole body is sore. But it was still fun. I ended up having a pretty heavy make out session with the new girl. She didn't stay with me that night, but she did give me her number the next day, so we'll see if she comes around again.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Monday... It's HALLOWEEN THIS WEEK!!! Time to start building my costume. Which is gonna be epic!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me miss home so much. :( keep em coming..those pictures of our beautiful Colorado.

    ReplyDelete