Monday, September 20, 2010

Case of the mondays

It's monday... and I really don't care to be working right now. In fact, it looks like i'm really working here huh? lol. I completely hate mondays... most weeks. I come into work competely unmotivated. I just got done spending 2 days sleeping in, being lazy all day, and staying up way too late. Now reality hits and I will be stuck in the office for the next 5 days. BLAH!!
Photobucket

Mondays are pretty much a time to reflect on the weekend and think about what went really well, what didn't go so well, and if i'm going to change anything for this upcoming weekend. I think from here on out I am always going to have a "reflection monday" blog. So without no further ado, here is my reflection monday...

Lets just say that my weekends pretty much always start on thursdays. Even though I work on fridays, I still go out pretty much every thursday night. This week we tried a new bar which was ok, Tavern uptown. Then played pong at Lodos as usual. Jesse met up with me and Kels and she said she sucked at pong, but she ended up hitting the last 2 cups. Hell yea!!
Friday was totally unexpected. I planned to really just go home and go to bed early after my softball game, but Jesse invited me to come to her place and how could I resist a beautiful girls invitation?
I think that if this becomes a long term thing I am either gonna have to move closer to her or get a new gas efficient car, because I realized friday that she lives 38 miles from me. Thats 76 miles roundtrip, which is almost half a tank of gas for me! DAMN! It was worth it ;-) 
No reflection from saturday except that bitches be crazy as always.
Sunday did some good 4wheeling in the springs untill my check engine light came on. I'll figure that out later today. And then ended the day by grabbing some new jeep seats and visiting Jesse again on my way back to Denver.
What I am really taking from this weekend is that Jesse is very slowly growing on me, but yet I can't let go of the recent past yet. I am comparing 2 girls that can't be compared. The first just blew my mind like no one had ever done in 5 years. Jesse jumped into the picture right as Kris was running away and now I just don't know what to think. I've had relationships fail because there was no spark, now i've had a relationship fail because the spark was too hot. So where is this one? I think i just need to relax and not worry. I love spending time with her and I certainly can tell she loves spending time with me as well. Guess I need to leave it at that for now and get out of my worrying rocking chair.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you do old man. :) It'll give you wrinkles. My favorite is Saturday :) bitches be crazy!

    ReplyDelete