Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dumbass move of the Day

Don't you just love the moments in your life when you can truely call your self a dumbass?
Example...
Got my new debit card in the mail yesterday to replace my current one that expires this month. I pulled out my phone not too long ago and called the number on the sticker to activate the new card. After the automatic operator says, "Your new card has been activated" I turn, grab my scissors, and proceed to cut my old card into little tiny pieces in hopes that someone dares to find all the pieces in the trash, put them back together, and steal my identity. HAHA...

Well the jokes on me this time. This dumbass right here grabbed the wrong card to cut up. So as I thought I was cutting up my "Old card" in reality i was chopping away at the card i just activated. Great! Now i have no debit card what so ever since the old one was deactivated when i activated the new one. The best part of this story is when I called my bank's customer support to tell them what i had did and as I got to the part of, "Sooo after i activated it, i accidentally cut it up." I totally heard the woman on the other end chuckle!! Bet my story will be told around the coffee machine tomorrow.
Can't you see it now...
"Get this. So yesterday I had a gentleman on the phone who proceeded to tell me that he activated his new card and then cuts it up!! Who does that? What a dumbass!"

No comments:

Post a Comment