Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Wee bit of Me...

 
{one} what is your happiest childhood memory?

Every little boy baseball player dreams of hitting a walkoff homerun to win the championship. When I was 13yrs old, I did just that. It was the league championship and we we in extra innings tied at 7. We were the home team so we batted last. Somehow I came to the plate with the bases loaded. My dad (the coach) said, "Just get me something in the outfield" because obviously a fly ball we could still tag on and win. First pitch was a ball. Second pitch... I crushed farther than any ball i have ever hit. GRAND SLAM! My walk off dream came true that day.

{two} what is your middle name?

Christopher



{three} what’s the habit you’re most proud of breaking?

Hmm... this one is hard because I really have no idea. I have never really given up a habit that I kow is bad I guess.



{four} what do you order when you order chinese food?

Orange chicken!



{five} what’s the best bargain you’ve ever found at a garage sale or thrift store?

Found an old pair of skis for $10 that I turned into Shot Skis.



{six} what’s the best costume you’ve ever worn?

I can't just say one... 2yrs ago I made a kissing booth costume for Halloween and that turned out AWESOME! Then this past spring my best friend and I dressed up like Superman and The Flash for beer pong tourney... that we WON!! lol


{seven} who’s your favorite game show host?

The guy on minute to win it


{eight} what’s your favorite breakfast food?

French Toast hands down.



{nine} what’s your least favorite word?

Hmm... I like words, so I don't really believe I have a least favorite.



{ten} describe something that happened to you for which you have no explanation.

A couple times in my life I have been in the car driving to a specific place and for some reason I forget where i'm going, but pick a totally different place to go to and just automatically drive there. I have had this happen when I am on the phone with people before, but that is because I was distracted. Honestly, a couple of times I have had no distractions at all, just forgot where I was going.



1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I found your blog on 20sb; I find it interesting and I look forward to seeing what else you have to say!! I loved the part in this post about your happiest childhood memory. Growing up I played softball for many years and when something as great as getting a grand slam happens to you for the first time, it is such an amazing feeling!!!

    ReplyDelete