Friday, December 17, 2010

Bar Bathroom Sex

I am not known for posting on Fridays, but I just had to share my FB status with y'all from late last night...

There is some man on woman sex going on in the handicap stall, mens bathroom, at lodos right now


That's right... I was taking a pee at the urinal and heard some, "not so public bathroom" sounds coming from the stall behind me. I listened closely and then tweeked my head down a bit to see a pair of high heels in front of a de-pants pair of legs.
 
This has easliy been the most "liked" status I have ever posted. My FB friends are obviously closet freak whores!! But hey, it is pretty damn funny. I had one friend comment on my post, "I like how you clarify the type of sex ha."  At the time, I felt this was neccessary. In my drunken state, I thought that if I said "there is some sex going on in the mens bathroom" people might mistake it for gay man sex. I over think things when i'm drunk apparently.

Just thought I'd share with y'all. Hope it wasn't any of you in there ;-)

3 comments:

  1. How can a stall be behind you? That's all I got from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - I know that girl's bathrooms are probably all the same... just a line of stalls... but men's bathrooms use design to make up for the lacking couch y'all get ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Funniest thing ever.... I was in Scottsdale AZ this summer with a couple of friends, I ran right out of the bathroom leaving my friend behind because she was oblivious to what was actually going on... Then my guy friend came in a video taped it on his iphone.. Maybe that will teach them not to have sex in a PUBLIC bathroom... That's just not classy.

    ReplyDelete