Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Give Me that White Stuff

Who opened this blog just because of the title? No you dirty whores! Not that white stuff!!

I think I seriously need to write a letter to Old Man Winter and see if he is on vacation or what. Tomorrow it is suppose to be 60 in Denver. That's spring weather right there. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SNOW OLD MAN?!?!?!?!?!

I know there are lots of people out there that hate the snow, but I absolutely love it. I think the snow makes things so peaceful outside. We have had some flakes fall around here, but nothing close to accumulation. This normally happens in late October or November. It's almost December for crying out loud!! Can I just please have some snow already? I know that I can take an hour drive up the mountain to find it, but that sure is a lot of gas. You're killin' me winter. You're KILLIN'' me!

No comments:

Post a Comment