Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Power of a First Kiss

I have come to the conclusion that every girl has their own taste.

Now let's not get dirty here... although I do love crude humor!

I'm talking about the way a person tastes when you kiss them. Not every mouth tastes very refreshing. For me anyway, your taste is definitely something that plays a factor in if i'm going to kiss you again. It plays into the spark ya know. We might have had the hottest, most passionate kiss on the planet. But if your mouth tastes like a jar of old pennies... deals off sweetie. Sorry.

Perhaps I just have stronger scents of taste then others, but I guarantee that if you blindfolded me, lined up a handful of woman from my life, (let's say ex girlfriends), I could tell you who each one of them are by just kissing them (assuming I have kissed them in the past).


This is why I love the anticipation of a first kiss. I don't think that anyone can down play the power of a first kiss. You all know that there has been someone in your life who you thought was super attractive, and you just wanted to jump their bones. And when it finally happened that you got your hands on them, they pressed their lips to yours, you stood there for a minute and then thought...
"WTF WAS THAT?!?!?!" Immediately turned off.

I once dated a girl who was absolutely amazing in bed, but was probably the worst kisser I had ever experienced. It was like she was trying to eat my face. Mouth open wide, constantly doing this thing I call the "open mouth Chew". Imagine the mouth open, but just a slight chewing action that barely closes the mouth, still leaving it open. It was always sloppy, and I felt like I needed a napkin after every make out session. The thing that blew me away the most, was that she constantly told me that she loved kissing way more than sex. How does someone with that attitude become so awful at the thing they like most, and so amazing at the thing they don't like so much. I have no idea.

Anyways...
Perhaps I over analyze it, but here are some of the things that peak my anticipation of that first kiss...
I can't wait to see how you grab me.
The way you might grip my collar.
The force you pull me closer with.
Which way you tilt your head.
How soft your lips are.
Where you place my hands.
Where you let ME place my hands.
Will it be a deep passionate kiss.
Will it be action filled, with lots of tongue and movements.
Will there be any tongue at all.
Will you sigh.
Will you make any sounds at all.
And then, will your mouth have a taste that leaves me wondering, "When can I do that again?"


Anyone else have things that go through their mind before, during, or after a first kiss?


No comments:

Post a Comment