Thursday, October 14, 2010

6 Days... 6 Memories

My cousin throws a beer pong tournament every year, this year was the 4th annual tournament and in the previous 3 years, me and my best friend had taken 4th, 2nd, and 3rd place. This year we hoped it wouldn't be the same.

As every year, you are required to wear a costume. Some how I came up with the idea to dress like super heros, and hence the name "Justice League".

Photobucket

This year turned out to be different than the previous years... The tourney is always double elimination, and we usually lose somewhere in the middle and then come through the losers bracket to set our place. This year, we never lost... NOT ONCE!  On our 4th attempt, we finally became champions. The part that makes me feel the best about this, is that every year my 3 other cousins all play and each have their own team. Out of the 4 possible teams, none of us have ever won the tourney untill me. Can't wait to uphold the title this year :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment