Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FREE!! How could you pass?

Today I turned the big 2-4. I always wonder why people ask you,

 "How does it feel to be 24?" or...

"Do you feel 24 yet?"

What kind of questions are those? I never know how to answer. The smartass in me wants to say,

"Makes me feel like a pedophile when I see a cute college freshman." 18 is starting to push it now lol.

 I mean, how does turning another year older actual "feel". I think that is a dumb question that family members think of just so that can "sorta" have a phone conversation that lasts longer than...

"Hey. Just called to say Happy Birthday!"
"Thanks!"
"Well... guess I'll talk to you later since i really had no other reason to call you."
"Ok cool. Bye"

That's just lame right? Well anyways. Tonight is not filled with too much excitement. I'm going to dinner with the fam at my favorite restaurant...
I love that place!! After that, we'll open some presents, and then i think me and my bro are going to go see the new Jackass movie. Wednesday nights are a pretty dull bar night, so I'm waiting to get crazy till tomorrow!! It's Thursday for Pete's sake!

I'm hoping that this weekend is going to be bomb, but it sounds like it might turn out to be more of a bust... For a gift to myself, I rented a cabin up in the mountains, only an hour away. I paid for the whole thing and just told me friends to come up, bring booze, food, and bathing suites (Since we'll have a private hot tub), and everyone seemed down at first.

That's right... AT FIRST.

As the weekend gets closer though, more and more of my friends are letting me know that they can't make it because of all kinds of legit reasons. I'm an understanding person, but shit! I'm gonna end up drinking in a hot tub with the town drunk at this rate. I mean, what could be better than a free invitation to a mountain cabin? Am I right??

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday!!! A cabin, booze, and a hot tub? I'd so be down for that haha!

    ReplyDelete