Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7 Days... 7 Memories

It is offically 1 week will my birthday, and since I haven't been a blogger here for too long, I tried to think of something unique for these 7 days to help my readers... yes all 8 of you ;-) ... get a little insight of my life before y'all came around.
For the next 7 days, I am going to write about 7 of my favorite memories from the last year. Now these won't be in order of ranking, so don't think that I am putting any memory above or below any other memory, these are just the flat out best 7.

If any of you would like to join in, feel free to join me. I'd love to read some of y'alls favorite memories from this past year. Jess, I especially challenge you, since you have been off for awhile (understandably, your honeymoon an all) but i wanna hear your memories.

Without further ado, number 7...

Last year's Halloween was pretty epic! I had been working on a costume for like a month, but it just didn't turn out the way I wanted it to, so last minute a friend of mine wanted to go out downtown and the only thing i could think of, was how i had bought some fabric one year for a college "caveman" theme party but never went, so i just had this stuff laying around. We grabbed the fabric, ran to the local halloween store where they still had some caveman crap and we went back to hear apartment where we started cutting and safety pinning untill we had AWESOME costumes.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I wouldn't say the costume beats my kissing booth from the year before, but it was still pretty sweet for being made 2 hours before. And I LOVE Halloween, so as long as it's a solid night, it will always be one of my favorite memories each year.

Now, time to start working on this year's costume.


Untill tomorrow... HAPPY HUMP DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment