Thursday, October 7, 2010

Dumbass move of the day V2

Classic "door in the face" moment of shame today at lunch...

So me and a buddy from work went to buffalo wild wings lunch and on our way out, there were 2 very attractive women at the front waiting for their take out i'm guessing, because they were sitting down and it wasn't busy at all. Anyways, John was walking in front of me and was the first to the door so he was the one to open the left side of the double door... As I was making my way to the door, I was totally staring at one of the girls as she looked over at me. I smiled a bit and she was smiling back when... SMACK!
I didn't quite make it out of the left side of the door that John was holding open.

While i was completely engulfed by this womens smile a didn't notice i was no longer headed for the open door, but rather the closed door on the right, and sure enough I walked right into it. I heard some laughing coming from the direction of the girls, but I just looked up at the door, smirked, shook my head shamefully , and continued out the open door.

Way to be Ryan, way to be.

Photobucket

1 comment: