Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Hump Day.

It is Wednesday, and officially 2 weeks till my birthday! Usually by wednesday I already have a plan or two set up for the up coming weekend.

As of right now... Nothing.

I have no plans set up and that actually brings me down a bit. I know that something will end up happening, but I usually get through the work week by looking forward to something at the end, and... yea... I look forward to some sleep i guess.

I was actually thinking of throwing a party on friday to try and entice last sunday's lunch date of coming down to hang out for a bit. (She's not quite 21 so the bar won't work) But we'll see. If she's got plan already then forget the party, lets go out and meet some new chicks.

Awhile ago I posted a blog about how thursday night were no longer the same to me as they were when I was in college or when I first got out. Well, i'm gonna change that back again tomorrow. For the last 10 months I have tried to be serious with multiple women and I keep falling to the same result... not what they want at the time. So, i'm going back to thursday being "ladies night". I'm going out tomorrow to hunt for tail and fill the cell with a handful of strange numbers. How's that sound for starting off the weekend? I agree... Solid!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Such a guy thing to say :)!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No reason why Thursdasy night can't be ladies night. Hell the bars do it..why can't you?

    I just found your blog via Simple Dude's comments and look forward to following along on your journey..and I'll be honest..the title of your blog caught my eye. I thought it was going to be all about your random conquests in air planes. This'll do! :-)

    ReplyDelete