Monday, October 18, 2010

Juicy Details

Unlike most Mondays, I am in a stellar mood! So many awesome things are going on this week, that I just can't help but be excited for this week.

Time to regress however and take a look back at the weekend that just went by... all too fast.

I had a friend turn 21 on Thursday, and since most of her friends are still fairly new to the bar scene, and I'm a regular at the downtown bars, I became tour guide. I took my friends around the bars I frequent often and at an early point in the night they were all ready to go home. Of course I had really just started to get my drink on so I stayed behind. I am never worried about being alone, although I did start to question my decision when I was sitting at the fire all by myself looking like a alcoholic creeper. OH WELL!
My decision to stay actually turned out to be a great decision. While sitting at the fire, I met a very nice gal that just moved to Denver from South Dakota. She was very attractive and we sat at that fire until close, just rolling from conversation to conversation. Somewhere I mentioned that my bday was the following week and that I'd be in coming downtown to celebrate. At the point, she told me to take her number and let her know my plan, and she'd come celebrate with us. HELL YEA! This whole situation made me think of the recent post by this lovely gal. (Who you should definitely check out). It made me wonder if men are easier to approach when not there with all their boys and/or lady friends.

Friday was a laid back evening with the only excitement coming from my softball team winning first place in our league. Yes, its softball, but hey, winning is winning!

Saturday was the juiciest day of the weekend...
I had yet another bday celebration with a bunch of friends, and I brought along a chick from my softball team who has been wanting to hang out for quite sometime now. Well, to skip all the boring details... by the end of the night, this chick was all over me and asked the question, "So we going back to your place, or mine?" Turned out to be her place, and as the action started to take place I received a strange request. Strange for me at least. As we are going at it doggie she tells me to pull her hair. So i do as requested, and pulled...

Tangent: I once had a girl ask me to slightly choke her.
SLIGHTLY??? WTF does that mean? Of course I refused
because i'm not one that is into the wild and rough sex, and it
just seems very weird to want to hurt you while getting it on.

Now either I wasn't doing it the way she wanted, or I was just so good at it, she wanted more, because all i kept hearing was, "Pull harder, pull harder, pull harder" Finally i was pulling so hard it felt like I was trying to haul in an anchor straight up from the bottom of the ocean! How is this pleasurable?? Well, anyway. Didn't quite have the walk of shame in the morning, but it gets worse...
Awkwardness hit me again when I awoke and saw children's toys all over the apartment. MOTHER OF 2! Guess that part slipped her mind after asking "You have protection?"
Maybe if I would have answered with "NO" there would have been a follow up statement of something like, "Not sure I have enough room for a third in this apartment". Guess I can officially check off MILF from my list.

Hope y'all had great weekends as well! I'll be back later to catch up on my "Bday countdown" which i have neglected for 4 days.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out haha! It's so funny how you end up meeting people when you least expect it. I'm glad your Thursday night turned out that way!

    As far as the hair pulling goes, some girls are into some kinky stuff. My old roommate was and would always ask guys to choke her. Trying to fall asleep in the next room while she was getting it on was always an interesting experience. And hey, most guys have some sort of MILF fantasy so go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude........funny ass shit. Im pretty sure I will be reading your blogs all the time so you better keep them updated!! haha cya man

    ReplyDelete