Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time for a 69

I was talking to a friend yesterday who was at my cabin this past weekend, and she felt the need to share her funniest moment of the weekend with me. Turns out I was a lot drunker than I thought. She asked me if I remembered the conversation in the hot tub about tall women vs shorter women. From what I recall, my buddy Chris suggested hooking me up with this girl "Jolly". Jolly is very tall for a woman. I remember telling everyone that I don't like woman that are as tall as me because I don't like standing behind them and not being able to see, and a variety of other boring reasons I won't go into.

Well... Apparently I also went down the sexual path of why I don't like tall women as well, and it all related to 69.


Apparently Me: "Whenever I hug a girl that I like, I am already sizing her up to see if she is a good 69 match."

I'm not going to be shy here, 69 is my favorite thing to do! It's so hot to know that I'm getting my partner off at the same time that she is getting me off. And to further clarify my quote from the night, it takes a woman of a certain height to be good for me at 69. If a woman is too tall, our "mouth to privates" length is not going to match up correctly, thus one person is going to be struggling to either 1. Reach the genital area, or 2. Give the greatest amount of pleasure they are capable of. This same situation goes for women that are too short. I challenge anyone to debate this with me.

Now that that little fun fact is out there, I'm gonna do a 69 of my own here...

I have never been one of those people who is afraid to think of change, but when it actually come down to doing it, I get stuck in the good times of the past. It's like I have a need to fix something that is broken. If it's bad, it because something isn't right and I can totally fix it. I have done this with women/relationships on more than one occasion.

When everything is good between me and a woman, I can easily walk away and not feel bad about my decision. But, when everything is good and a woman walks away from me, I obsess over what I did wrong and how I can salvage the situation, hopefully bringing her back. It's almost like I need the satisfaction of knowing I fixed something and now everything is ok. It's stupid. I know!

I am ready for change, in so many areas in my life. I am tired of my job, and instead of sitting here and complaining and just taking it week after week, I'm gonna take steps towards a future. Whether it brings heaps of money or not, I no longer care. I'm in it to have fun and be happy. I'm not saying I'm going to up and quit my job anytime soon, I'm just saying that I'm going to start putting effort into getting out of here. My best friend and I have always wanted to open a bar, and he has always dreamed of a brewery. Well, yesterday we decided that we are going to start brewing our first beer next week so that we can have a home brew for Christmas. Hopefully it turns out good and we can then make another batch and sell to friends and family to start. And then hopefully things can go somewhere.

The next thing I am going to change is my Blog. A new design, and a new style of writing. When I first started blogging, I wasn't sure how all of this worked. I started following other people around and doing similar posts to them, and I feel like I have been here long enough that I know what I really want to write about and what I want to share with everyone else. For the most part, if you have been reading my stuff recently, things aren't going to change too much. But if you haven't read any of my blogs for a while now, you might be in for a slight surprise. Come check me out tomorrow, and you'll see what I mean.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog :)... LOVED this! I enjoyed your funny story and couldn't stop laughing at your hot tub conversation.... I like your honesty and that you're not shy to open up...
    " It's like I have a need to fix something that is broken. If it's bad, it because something isn't right and I can totally fix it. I have done this with women/relationships on more than one occasion." ---> I'm guilty of this too with guys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh... and about the whole "texting" instead of calling thing on my blog... YOU HAVE to see this video on youtube hahahah

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FukzyfIqYf8

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That was hilarious! Too funny that there is a video relating to my comment... AWESOME! You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete