Sunday, November 28, 2010

Award!

So, a week ago the spunky little German Jessica at http://littmssunshine.blogspot.com/ gave me an award. It's about time a accept this award.



In order to accept the award I have to tell you 7 things about myself, and then pass on the award to 3 other people. So here goes...

1) I am absolutely addicted to Jeeps. I have just about anything you can buy the says "Jeep" on it. I have magazines and calendars. I have signs and mouse pads, and just all kinds of crap. If I'm walking through a parking lot and see a nice looking Jeep, i will go out of my way to wonder over to it and check it. Most of the time just to say, "Mine's better".

2)I have a tie fetish. I have probably along the lines of 30 different ties, and I hardly wear any of them. I just love the look of a tie. I once spent $30 for a tie!

3) I have been in love twice, experienced lots of lust, and am still obsessed with my great white buffalo.
(For those who haven't seen Hot Tub Time Machine, great white buffalo stands for the one that got away)

4) If I could have any job in the world, I would be a rally car racers.

5) I collect beer bottles. Now I do have a few bottles from the large breweries like Coors and Bud, but only a few or the anniversary or unique bottles. The rest of my collection is from micro brews. I think they make the best labels and so I started collecting them when I was in college.

6) I have never been out of the country. This includes Canada.

7) My (current) big dream is to open a brewery. A couple  buddies and I have recently started brewing beer in an effort to find something we love. I got really excited recently when I found out that the owners of Dogfish Head Brewery started brewing beer in their garage 10 gallons at a time in 1993. In 1995 they opened a restaurant/brewery and now revenue about $10-$20 millions annually. Now that gets me excited!



It is now time to pass this award along to three new folks, and here are my selections...



And finally, I must have a thing for Jessica's, but..




3 comments: