Friday, November 12, 2010

Date Date Date

I've realized today that I have been doing a little slacking with the blog this week. I've been a busy man what can I say. Work has been INSANE this week! I also brewed my first beer on Wednesday night.
Anyone up for a tasting party in a month?

And of course last night was Thursday. Unlike most Thursdays however, I had a date last night with Snow White whom I met Halloween weekend. Unfortunately this date ended up a little awkward. I think it was Tuesday when I told her that we should go to dinner Thursday, and she accepted. Everything seemed cool at the begining. She lives in a totally different part of town than I do, so when I told her i'd come pick her up she told me that she felt bad for me driving so far, so she would just meet me halfway. That worked ok for me since I had just finished a 10hr shift at work. Dinner started fine, and we had a very casual conversation going on, when in the middle of dinner she just blurts out, "You're ok with just being friends right?". I respond with, "Umm, yea thats fine. Not really what I expected, but ok". The Snow White says, "I don't want a relationship right now"

UMMM... whoa girl. When the fuck did asking a girl to dinner mean, "I think i could marry you one day". Maybe I should have been more clear when asking her to dinner... "So, we should go grab dinner for shitts and giggles, and then we can do whatever you want, just as long as we end up back at your place and you put on that snow white costume again and we can role play. And I'm going boarding in the morning, so don't expect me to stay over." Would that have worked better??

So totally thrown off my mojo, I probably acted a little weird for awhile since I didn't know if I should leave then, or what. Well, I stuck around and she asked if I wanted to go bowling. Since I had no other plans, and she offered to pay, I said sure. Bowling was cool an all except that she was being a total tease. She kept doing all these sexual things to the bowling balls, and making sexual references about balls, and her pierced nipples, and what not, that I was really confused. If she just wanted a fuck, then again, maybe that would have been a better dinner convo. "Ryan, you're ok with just fucking tonight and not feel obligated to take me on a second date right?" I would have responded the same way, ""Umm, yea thats fine. Not really what I expected, but ok".

Needless to say, the night DID NOT end that way, and we hugged and went our separate ways. Pretty positive a second date is never coming there.

On a brighter note, I have another date tonight with another girl I met Halloween weekend. I have a feeling this one will go better. And if not, well shit, I have a date tomorrow night with Chi. Yea, you all remember Chi from Sundays post. I think i might have to suck it up and tell her the truth about my age this week, but we'll see. If so, i'll fill y'all in later.

From their blogs, it seems like a ton of writers I follow are having some kind of frustration right now, so this picture is for y'all...

Make some bad decisions and come Monday, just believe you saw no evil, heard no evil, nor spoke any evil ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment