Friday, November 5, 2010

My Idea of a Pick Me Up

I've been looking around lately and noticed that everyone is either Sick, or Grumpy lately. I have definitely been on the grumpy train the past few days. I am not really sure why, because I don't have any really good specific reasons, I just have been in a bad mood. Maybe it's something about the days being shorter and the sun not out as much to give me enough energy. Maybe its because the weather is getting colder. I DON'T KNOW!

The weather this weekend in Denver is going to be abnormally warm for this time of year. They are saying we could hit 80 tomorrow! IT'S NOVEMBER! That's ok though, because the past few days have been fairly warm and to help my crappy mood today, I took off at lunch, dropped the top on the Jeep, cranked up the Garth Brooks and just cruised around for the hour. I stopped at a couple places and took some pics to help remind myself of just how much I love that Jeep and that she is the only "Baby" I need.






I decided to throw in a couple strange Mountain view photos. Don't judge me, I'm not a photographer and these were taken with my phone. Aesthetically, they are crap, but I was just trying to do something different and fun.





I always feel good in my Jeep with the top down riding around. There's just something about it that makes me feel cooler than the rest of the drivers around me. I know it's stupid, but hey, we all need a little pick-me-up every once in a while.

It is now officially the weekend for me, so I will see y'all on Monday.

TGIF!!

2 comments:

  1. Your such a nerd. But I love the pictures. And I love that girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a funk lately too... I think it's the changing of seasons, it tends to do that to me too. I hate that it gets dark so early.

    ReplyDelete