Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beyond Boobs and Ass

A friend of mine last week told me that I need to start looking for a different type of women. Apparently she thinks I keep hunting down the same types. I completely disagree with her. Over the past few months, I have met some amazing women. Each one is unique in their own way and although things have not worked out, I will still say they are great people with great personalities.

All weekend I was thinking about the things that I find attractive about a woman. Obviously men are turned on by a great rack and a round booty, but that's something that is universal with the human population... We are attracted to a good body. I am thinking beyond those things. Although there are a couple things about the body I want to reflect on, and mention why I think they are hot, but lets not start there.

First, I LOVE the way that women smell!! There is something about perfume that just boosts my attention. This totally makes me sound like a creeper, which I'm not i promise, but if a women is walking in front of me on the street with a good smelling perfume, I could follow her everywhere. It's also a huge turn on to be dancing with a women who smells great, because its just so relaxing. And to get a little sappy, if a women stays over and has perfume on, she usually leaves that scent on your sheets and pillow. I could cuddle up on that side of the bed all day after that. It's awesome until that smell fades away!

I feel like this doesn't happen nearly enough for people who are just dating and not in a serious relationship, but i also love when a women puts her arms around ME. Of course I love to put my arms around you, but i think that is just an expected thing for the man, why do i always have to hold you? Whether coming up from behind me while standing, or wrapping your arms around my chest while laying on the bed or couch, I just like to feel you grab me once in awhile.

A girl in high heels is ALWAYS hot! Heels accentuate the muscle in the calf, and this is soooo hot!!

Another hot body part... dimples on the lower back. Usually girls who are very fit have the dimples, and i don't really know why, but it just IS hot.

Dark eyes! Ever since I was in high school I have always had a thing for dark eyes. Eye shadow or mascara, or whatever it is that you girls do to make your eyes look darker is so appealing to me. Dark eyes are so seductive.


Now I'm going to move on to my personal turn ons...

Accents!! I am a sucker for them, particularly southern accents. I think generally people are attracted to accents, so this probably isn't a big surprise.

White bottoms! Whether they are shorts, pants, skirts, whatever. If it's white, it's hot to me. I think people can guess why, so i won't reveal that ;-)

Booty shorts! There is nothing hotter than a women walking around in a pair of tight booty shorts. Most men think G's and thongs are the hottest, but I prefer the shorts. Sometimes more isn't always better... If there isn't enough booty hanging out, I want to know what the rest that's covered up looks like.

Finally... this was a recently learned turn on, but grabbing the front of my shirt, or short collar when you want, or ARE kissing me... IS PROBABLY THE HOTTEST THING I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED BEFORE 3RD BASE!!


Anyone else all hot a bothered now?

7 comments:

  1. Hey there Ryan. I'm your newest follower. So, have you ever joined the "Mile High Club"? haha
    This certainly was interesting to read. Of course most of these things, I've heard just about all this from guys before. You definitely make it seem like guys are pretty simple to figure out.. : )
    Looking forward to reading more of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ryan. I am very intrigued. Thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it sad or plain pathetic that I knew what all of your "ons" were before continuing to read? :) I have a hilarious image of you following random women through Denver now. thx.

    But..serious feedback..I know there's a side of you that is interested in more than "a great rack and a round booty" Boody ;) (see what I did there:P) But I think what might be holding you back is that you LOVE women. You always are going to. Because when you find a special lady friend you're STILL going to want to follow lovely scented women around all day and dancing with someone that smells good in a dark basement with fast music and a little bumpin and grindin going on is always (!) going to be hot. I don't care how faithful or taken you are - it just is :)
    So..all you gotta do is find a super hot yummy smelling girl that will sit and check out women with you.

    Hi. My name's Jess. Have we met? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leah - I'm glad you enjoyed my write, and thanks for the comment. Welcome to my crazy life! lol. Umm.. no i have not joined the mile high club yet. I haven't found the mojo to approach women on a plane yet haha. And it's not that men are simple to figure out, we're just easy to please ;-)

    Jess - You are right, I DO LOVE women! If you meet a women like you just described out in Michigan, you send her to CO haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ryan... I'm taking a FLIGHT to CO. soon ;) jk jk but I am writing a new blog tomorrow! You made me miss my ex... We didn't have the best relationship, but i miss just having someone there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post cracked me up! Your honesty is always very refreshing! Oh and I also just commented on your post "since when is practice a bad thing". I somehow missed it before.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend and I stumbled upon your blog and this definitely caught our attention. It was nice to hear what a guy likes other than our boobs or our asses! Haha It made me wonder if anyone has laid in bed and smelled my perfume a couple of times... but my friend and I would just like to say we LOVE your honesty!

    ReplyDelete